Oh fuck, here it comes...

Alright, I've spent hours working on this last section and I'm just not happy with it.
Do I stay up all night trying to get it right?
My wife works in the morning.
Saturday is "donut day," and my daughter looks forward to the special time she gets alone with me when we go to pick them up. She puts on her best dress, just so the retirees who hang out there will coo over how cute she is for the two minutes it takes to buy a couple of cinnamon rolls.
I work at noon.
How many people are going to be disappointed if I don't finish this? Does anyone but me really even give a crap?
I don't need to be that compulsive. I say bitching counts for an entry.
We'll get there...


1 Comments:
This is the thing I'm really loving about the blog: it forces me to let go of my idea of the perfectly written piece. Yay.
Bitching counts for an entry, and even a useful quote counts in my world.
Post a Comment
<< Home