16 February 2006

What, you're still checking this?


Surprise!

This blog was fun until SFSU, reading slush at Zoetrope, and a job promotion took over my life. Who's that man, mommy?

Anyway, sorry to the three of you who were reading.

Good news: Got A's in both my classes last semester.

Bad news: Don't have time to volunteer at Zoetrope this semester. However, if you stop by Borders or Barnes & Noble, or a hip local bookstore (yay for the little guys!), you may still be able to find the recent issue of All Story (the one with the street-stain photographs by Tom Waits.) You'll find my name in the credits under "Readers."

Meanwhile, until I graduate, or lose my job, or my family finally kicks me out, I doubt I'll be able to do much writing here. But you can still share a bit of the wee space left in my head. Listen to my Yahoo Radio Station! It's a virtual party in my pants!

Go here:

http://launch.yahoo.com/lc/?rt=0&rp1=0&rp2=1438395643

Love to you, shmoopy poo.

4 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Sadly, due to all those funky radio laws, I cannot listen. I have to use the local Canadian version.

So this means I should stop checking?

Sadness.

(Not that I don't understand.)

16 February, 2006 15:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NewsFlash: A's are way more important than blog posts.

Congrats on getting a real life. (grin) Say hey to the little woman for me.

19 February, 2006 13:10  
Blogger r said...

A's are good...

Blogs don't have rules. Some folks write every day, some not so much, and others, well, unless the Internet goes down completely (or Blogger does) will still be here and waiting when you have time again.

Cheers.

06 April, 2006 06:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! In the event that you get the comments delivered to your email, I'm writing to say that I have been thinking about you all, and I hope things are going well.

love,

Melanie

25 June, 2006 08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home