Happy Gay Whatever!

It's the weekend of the annual SF Pride celebration, and as the Flintstones so aptly put it, we're having a gay old time. I'm working at the Clift Hotel tomorrow, which, appropriately, looks as though it was personally decorated by those guys from Queer Eye.
Anyway, I can't figure out if this is just a local thing, or if there's supposed to be a Gay Pride Day (Week, Month) that's agreed upon by everyone. Looks like every large city in the world has it's own thing going at different times of the year.
For those of you who are blinded to the meaning of these celebrations by the non-stop parade of assless-chaps, screaming queens, dykes on bikes, and disturbingly hot chicks with adam's apples, I humbly submit this comment, which I found on someone else's blog. Strangely, the original post had nothing to do with homosexuality, but the response is so creative in it's hatred that I don't know whether to laugh, or fear for someone's life. And I quote:
"Fuck all you fucking fuckers and your gay shit eating shit stained shat out of a but gaywad fuxord fucktards from the gayzor moutnains where everyone is gay."
Posted by: Kill You All December 25, 2004 09:59 PM
Isn't that one of the lyrics from the South Park song, Uncle Fukka? Did you notice the post date? I guess that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie BrownEye...


2 Comments:
Cracking me up,.... Charlie Browneye, and did you know that I was paralyzed with laughter when I went to see South Park and they sang it at the beginning, of course you did.
oh no...
So much loveliness in the world.
What does "fuxord" mean exactly anyway?
Post a Comment
<< Home